Monday 29 March 2010

Blending the old and the new

Well things are going well with the banlieue topic. I've finished the exercises which go with the book Les Petits Enfants du Siècle and I shall be starting Kiffe Kiffe Demain shortly.  I'm going to create a kind of work guide which picks out relevant bits from each book which relate to the topics covered under the social issues for each board.  This will make the course a lot easier to follow for students.

The links to my film guides from the A level French resources site are getting hit a lot and there have already been some sales.  Stephane of Linguascope shifted several at the ALL conference in York on Saturday.   This is a great inducement to keep working on the materials.

I think I shall be starting the environmental sides of the A2 topics before long using Jean de Florette as a source book as well as the Isabelle Huppert film Home.  I don't know if anyone knows of any other books with an environmental/sustainable living type of outlook.  I'd be interested to hear if they have.



No comments:

Post a Comment